Finally…..

That was not easy. For several weeks now I tried to get this site up. I guess I did it!!! Before my holidays, during my holidays and after my holidays (whenever I got get internet access) I tried to get the website connected to the domain. Always with the same result: an error message. To be honest, the error message changed a bit, but it was always an error message and definetly no website. One error message looked looked like this:

The colours were at least kind of promising, but what I expected was at least a login page for a CMS.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *